Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Service Manager needed in Seattle, WA.
Trillium Staffing is recruiting for a direct hire Service Manager in Seattle, WA.
You will be our customer’s first point of contact in the Service Department. It is you who will deliver our strong reputation for quality customer service that have been the foundation of our success!
Responsibilities include, and are not limited to, the following:
- Answer inbound service calls
- Resolve customer concerns
- Investigate warranty options
- Manage and process work flow
- Meet and greet customers daily
- Close work orders and collect payment
- Direct the technician on the repair details
- Educate on preventative maintenance options
- Complete paperwork/ gather details about equipment
- Be the customers main point of contact throughout repair process
- Follow up with customers after the repair process to confirm satisfaction
- Schedule appointments for customers to drop off equipment to be serviced
- Establish positive relationships that result in repeat business for all service needs Include managerial responsibilities (such as: scheduling, hiring, training technicians, P&L, and budget requirements)
- Computer literate
- Willing to go the extra mile for the customer
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to motivate others and direct workflow
- Strong attention to detail and a love of organization
- Proven track record of growing a loyal customer base
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Free life insurance for all full-time employees
- Flexible spending account (pay for certain health care expenses with pre-taxed dollars)
- 401k program where employees are immediately 100% vested for both the employee and employer contributions (Company matches 50% of employee contributions up to 4%)
- Holidays and personal: 12 paid days
- Vacation: 2 weeks starting year one
- Weekly pay periods
- Corporate events
- Employee referral program
- Employee discounts
Pay will be based upon experience but is expected to be between $60,000 and $70,000 per year.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must own a complete set of work tools
- Technical repair or mechanical repair experience (a plus)
- 2 years of recent service writer and customer service experience (needed)
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.