Service Advisor needed in Seattle, WA.
Trillium Staffing is recruiting for a direct hire Service Advisor in Seattle, WA.
This is a first shift position with no nights or weekends.
Our ideal candidate will have a great Customer Service / Sales skills.
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous and effective service
- Prioritize required service and be prepared to provide options upon request
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records, and papers and explaining clearly to customer
- Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies and labor
- Prepare repair orders by describing symptoms, problems and causes discovered
- Obtain approval signatures, entering repair orders into service database system
- Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of equipment, obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses and possible changes
- Build strong relationship with the customers
- Set and manage the expectations of the service for both the customers and technicians
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Free life insurance for all full-time employees
- Flexible spending account allowing employees to pay for certain health care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- 401K program where employees are immediately 100% vested for both the employee and employer contributions (Company will match 50% of employee contributions up to 4%)
- Holidays and personal days: 12 paid days
- Vacation: 2 weeks starting year one
- Weekly pay periods
- Corporate events
- Employee referral program
- Employee discounts
Pay will be based upon experience but is expected to be between $40,000 and $60,000 per year.
If you are interested, apply now.
- Experience a plus, but not required
- Computer literacy
- Excellent verbal, written and problem-solving skills
- Customer service focus is a priority
- Organizational, multi-tasking and follow-up skills a must
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.