Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
R&D Software Engineer needed in Southfield, MI.
As a Software Engineer, you will be part of a small R&D Innovation team developing products and services utilizing future technologies. We are looking for a candidate to work with us on innovative products and services inside and outside the vehicle spectrum. Candidate must be creative, collaborative, and able to take ownership for the software direction & execution of the solutions being prototyped. If you are passionate about building technologies that are going to make a difference in the future, this could be the right job for you!
What you will be doing:
• Develop software for a variety of applications, from low fidelity proof of concepts to near production intent solutions.
• Develop reliable software that runs on variety of platforms and environments including mobile, tablet, laptops and embedded.
• Implement UX, UI, in rapid development environment for early proof of concepts.
• Lead engagements with 3rd party SW venders on larger scale projects exceeding internal bandwidth.
• Develop innovative solutions for challenging problems with scalable, production quality software.
• Work with internal cross-functional teams to develop a working model or PoC (proof of concept).
• Work with customers to build integrations and troubleshoot issues.
• Learn constantly and dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies.
• Working alongside designers and engineers to implement their vision into apps.
If you are interested, apply now.
• BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• 7years years of experience as a software engineer.
• Mobile Development (Android or iOS)
• Ability to take ideas from concept to prototype.
• Ability to create and vet technical requirements from cross-functional R&D groups.
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams with a strong sense of self-direction.
• Pro-active attitude.
• Experience with embedded hardware prototyping.
• Familiarity with cloud PaaS products such as Azure or AWS.
• Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence or similar tools.
• Experience building services leveraging cloud computing, big data, IoT, APIs and advanced analytics.
• Expertise in Computer Vision, Robotics, Sensor Fusion, or Machine Learning
• Strong communication with Design staff and ability to implement design direction as intended.
• Ability to understand transitions and animations and to implement designer’s vision of aforementioned.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.