Now hiring Machine Operators for work in the Fenton, MI area!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Coating Machine Operator!
The Coating Operator is responsible for the efficient operation of the coating machine and the quality of the products produced. Must have mechanical aptitude.
Specific duties include:
• Use spray guns to apply water-based and solvent based vinyl coatings to various production parts
• Learn and utilize the following skills and procedures: spray coating, dipping, air drill, drying techniques, products process, inspection, pattern layout, silk screening, equipment and booth maintenance
• Follow proper product documentation practices for in process and completed parts
• Follow correct procedures, work flow, and general operations
• Communicate material requirements to Team Leader
• Proper use of materials to minimize waste
• Communicate improvement ideas and suggestions to Team Leaders or management regarding process, procedures, materials, environment, etc.
• Utilize safe work practices, including but not limited proper PPE, material storage, and equipment usage
• Maintain proper housekeeping and 5S expectation; keeping the department clean and organized at all times
• Utilize and comply with the Quality Management System
• Ensure quality at the source by noticing and reporting defects in products or documentation, whether done by the operator or someone else
• Flex to other departments as needed
This is a 1st shift position working 6am-4:30pm, Monday-Thursday with possible OT on Fridays and Saturdays. The pay rate is $12.75 per hour. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years of painting/coating experience with the use of spray guns in manufacturing environment is preferred
• Mechanical aptitude
• General computer operation skills
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.