Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Software Engineer needed in Boston, MA.
We’re a lean business and engineering team looking for an intermediate, full stack developer to join us in Boston.
You will have the opportunity to drive the development and future architecture of our company online and offline, incorporate novel web development tools when needed. Because we use a micro-services architecture, you will have plenty of opportunities to design and build new systems.
If you are interested, apply now.
• 4-7 years’ experience in software development
• Experience working in an agile development startup environment.
• Experience with IOS and Android mobile development and or machine Learning.
• Worked on data visualization applications. (that’s huge)
• Experience in rational and document-oriented database design.
• Comfortable working with data in SQL, JSON, CSV, YAML, XML, etc.
• Worked with micro-service architectures or event-based systems.
• Has previously worked in a collaborative version-controlled environment (we use GitHub) and feels comfortable creating and managing repositories.
• Have set up scripts and methodology for testing and deployment.
• Strong attention to detail and an obsession with providing the best user experience possible.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.