Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Product Manager needed in Boston, MA.
A Product Manager is obsessed with solving all kinds of problems for our many different user groups. We are looking for communicators; professionals with an unrelenting belief in the power of iterative design and assumption-testing to transform businesses, and with the passion and commitment to help our client to become recognized for elegant and powerful product experiences. You will be responsible for delivering first class applications in a fast-paced, agile, startup environment.
loffers fabulous company benefits and a fast paced, highly motivated, enormously fun work environment, not to mention a career with great growth potential.
• Get in the guts of the product - tag along with our users in the field, solve their challenges, know every nook and cranny of how everything works and, more importantly, how our different user groups use the product.
• Great ideas come from everywhere - work with different stakeholder groups to source great ideas.
• Conduct competitive analysis and become an expert on the competitive landscape.
• Monitor key metrics and identify ways to improve them (e.g. Product Engagement, Customer Surveys, etc).
• Conduct user research to inform feature functionality and design.
• Synthesize feedback from users, external sources from research and internal stakeholders.
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and tasks across the Web and mobile platforms.
• Work with awesome Designers and Engineers on a scrum team to build products that wow our customers.
• Define and measure the impact of our work.
• Communicate regularly across departments what we are doing and why.
• Work with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to prepare for product releases and address user challenges.
• Lead not by authority, but by knowledge and customer insights.
If you are interested, apply now.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment, especially partnering effectively with UI/UX and Engineering stakeholders.
• You’ve shipped great software and can provide solid evidence of how you made it happen.
• You have at least 3-5 years of product management experience.
• You know what the GET and POST methods from RESTful API do.
• You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into nitty gritty details.
• You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• You can prioritize your tasks well and work efficiently.
• Technical or UX experience, background and/or education.
• Bonus points: Have some basic design skills (Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, etc.) to help illustrate your specs to product designers
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.