Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Application Developer needed in Boston, MA.
We are currently seeking an Application Developer to work on a enhancement project. This is a hands-on development position, requiring experience across the full development cycle from feasibility to post implementation support.
This position requires that the candidate be a skilled ASP.NET, C#, XML, SQL Server, SSIS and SSRS developer and able to design, develop, and support Workers Comp application. In addition, the candidate will be involved in dashboard and reports development by using SQL Server SSRS, implementing data transformation rules and data validations. The ideal candidate for this position will have strong technical knowledge and be very analytical.
• Application Developer on this project will work as part of technical team and be involved in the Application design, development, build, unit testing, and deployment by using ASP.NET, C#,MVC, XML,SQL Server, jQuery and web services.
• Application Developer is responsible for development of XML based interface between Commonwealth departments.
• Application developer will develop analytics and interactive dashboards and reports by using SSRS.
• Thoroughly test all code to ensure that programs are functioning correctly.
• Responsible for developing and testing stored procedures, user defined functions, triggers, and other objects that assist in the implementation of business rules/logic.
• Design and develop relational database models/schemas.
• Query performance tuning and write ad-hoc queries.
• Create IT documents for knowledge base, user guides, and other various communications systems
• Follow established business, technical and project policies and guidelines aligned with HRD, ANF and EOTSS principles and standards to include the following: use of best practices, meeting management, project plans, status reports and dashboards, risk and issue tracking, change requests and resource management.
• Collect data and report on technical metrics to be used to determine success factors using established project tools and processes during development and support.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience with ASP.NET, C#, XML, MVC, Web API and SQL server.
• 5 + year’s development experience in SSIS.
• 3 + experience working as a database developer using Microsoft SQL SSRS.
• Extensive experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016/2017.
• Experience in Web Services (SOAP or REST) and WSDL.
• Experience with continuous integration, deployments and troubleshooting.
• Experience with advanced query design, stored procedures, views and functions.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate with technical and business resources at many levels in a manner that supports progress and success.
• Ability to understand, appreciate and adapt to new business cultures and ways of working.
• Demonstrates initiative and works independently with minimal supervision.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.