Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Maintenance technician needed in Columbus, OH.
Trillium Staffing is currently looking for Maintenance Technicians in the Columbus area.
Job duties include:
• Troubleshoot and repair molding equipment utilizing prints, schematics, knowledge of electricity, hydraulics, pneumatics, robotics and microprocessors.
• Perform preventive and predictive maintenance procedures for molding and auxiliary equipment.
• Maintain auxiliary equipment including mold temperature controllers, material dryers, compressors, conveyors and material loaders.
• Maintain building safety and appearance including painting, utilities and ventilation.
• Maintain building plumbing including waste and process plumbing.
• Install equipment.
• Fabricate chutes, hoppers, extensions and machine guards from blueprints, sketches and drawings.
• Assist in Maintenance record keeping and documentation required by our Quality Management System.
• Assist in organizing and maintaining a clean, safe functional maintenance work area to ensure tools and equipment are available when needed and to ensure safety of associates.
• Overtime hours may be required based on work demand. Employee must be flexible with these hours.
• Perform other duties as assigned and/or required
The pay range is $22 - $27 per hour, based on experience. The work schedule is Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm (maybe some Saturdays).
If you are interested, apply now.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in a similar role
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.