Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Foreman needed in Mount Sterling, KY.
Trillium is currently seeking a Foreman for commercial and residential Concrete and masonry construction projects. The Foreman will be expected to supervise work sites and ensure projects are completed on-time, on budget, and safely.
- Supervise job crews, and maintain a strong safety culture.
- Knowledge of building codes and standards.
- Time keeping, and subcontractor management.
- Ability to build strong positive relationships with customers and clients.
- Oversee jobs from start to finish.
- Attend on-site meetings.
- Provide bi-weekly updates and daily job reports.
This is a first shift, direct hire position, offering a $40,000-$60,000 salary range. No per diem or relocation is offered at this time.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
- 3-5 years of related Construction experience.
- Concrete flat work job experience with projects from start to finish.
- Exceptional people and leadership skills HIGHLY valued.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to read blue prints and project plans.
- Must possess strong knowledge of masonry and concrete construction processes.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.