Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Citrix Network Engineer needed in Richardson, TX.
Under the general direction of the lead Citrix Engineer, the Citrix Engineer will be responsible for design, deployment, management, and support of the Citrix XenApp applications and server environments. This includes a robust and continually evolving set of Citrix hosted solutions used to run critical 24/7 clinical systems on a variety of computing devices.
Experience in designing, implementing, managing, and optimizing Citrix and the infrastructure it runs on is critical to the success of this role. A strong working knowledge of XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning Services, VMWare (or HyperV/XenServer), Windows/Citrix Profile Management, Windows Server 2008 R2/2012/2016 R2, PowerShell, Active Directory, and Group Policy are key to this role. Knowledge of application virtualization and application remediation is strong plus.
The Citrix Engineer is also required to work with IT teams, project managers, IT architects, vendors, and business leaders to design and architect hosted computing solutions to meet demanding clinical workflows in diverse hospital environments.
If you are interested, apply now.
• Four year college or university program certificate.
• Five years’ experience in an enterprise computing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Citrix Certified Professional required (CCP).
• Knowledge and expertise in designing, planning, deployment and administration of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 6.5/7.x Server Farms. Experience in supporting Web Interface and StoreFront 3.x. Netscaler, Provisioning Services, and Citrix Profile Management experience is a plus. Server Virtualization (VMware) is required.
• Extensive experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, and DHCP is required.
• PowerShell scripting skills is a plus
• Ability to design and implement Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop systems utilizing current industry technology.
• Ability to troubleshoot technical problems related to Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop infrastructure.
• Local travel is required
• Participation in 24x7 on call rotation is required
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.