Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Industrial Engineer needed for immediate hire in Brookfield, WI!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking an Industrial Engineer for direct hire in the Brookfield area! The Industrial Engineer will be working in conjunction with field sales and customers on project designs for warehouse storage systems. Responsibilities of this role include; designing and presenting storage system layouts in AutoCAD, material quoting for projects, handling customer presentations and communications in conjunction with appropriate sales reps, creating/maintaining vendor relationships, and providing status updates/time lines for all parties included.
Standard hours for this role are Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00p. Wages are based on experience and range from $65,ooo-$75,000 and beyond. Client also offers a full benefits package available after standard probationary period.
If interested in this opportunity and you meet the requirements below, apply now!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
- 3+ years working experience
- Material flow / facility design experience highly preferred
- Strong understanding of AutoCAD ( or similar software), MS Project, EPG Design Software, and other Microsoft packages
- Project Management skills
- Solid interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills required
- Six Sigma background preferred
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.