Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Service Technician needed for immediate hire in Brookfield, WI!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Service Technician for an immediate direct hire role in the Brookfield, WI area. The Service Tech will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing material handling equipment on various customer sites for our client. Duties of this position include; completing all service jobs for Diesel, LP Gas, and Electric Forklift, completion and documentation of all service/repairs paperwork on a daily basis, maintaining consistent communication with dispatcher/service office, and developing/maintaining customer and vendor relationships within the service area.
This position will not require daily travel to the office. The Service Tech will be dispatched from home and will also be provide a company service vehicle for travel. Service area for this role is SW Wisconsin. Employee must be open to potential overnight travel on rare occasion. Standard hours for this position are Monday-Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm but may vary based on customer need and location. Overtime is available. Pay is based on experience, ranging from $20-25/hour and up.
If you are interested in this role and meet the qualifications below, apply now!
• Experience repairing powered industrial equipment preferred. Will consider an automotive repair background as well.
• Must be a good communicator – written and verbal.
• Exceptional time management skills
• Basic computer proficiency and laptop fundamentals.
• Must own tools necessary to perform repairs, per recommended tool list.
• Must have a phone line at home (needed for faxing paperwork to service office daily, as needed).
• Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.