Project Manager needed in Seattle, WA.
The Project Manager will oversee ground up commercial construction projects ranging from 1-12 million. The Project Manager will be expected to over see and manage the successful execution and completion of assigned projects on-time and on budget. The PM will be responsible for the projects budget, scheduling, contract documents, safety, quality control, and customer satisfaction. The PM will also be responsible for managing all subcontractors on-site as well as directing the Superintendent.
This is a first shift, direct hire position, offering $110,000-$130,000 annually, depending on experience. Relocation benefits may be offered for qualified candidates. No per diem.
If you are interested, apply now.
- 10-15+ years’ experience managing commercial projects.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, inspection reports, specifications, etc.
- Experience with Project budgeting and scheduling.
- Knowledge of basic construction practices and project management techniques.
- Ability to negotiate, track, and approve change orders in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage and supervise Superintendent, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, and Office applications.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to coordinate with Superintendent to ensure project completion to specifications.
- Ability to work with sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to travel to site specific projects as needed.
- Must have large scale Commercial experience (preferably with projects ranging from at least 1-12 million).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related discipline.
- Ability to work with within a team, with upper management, and with subordinates.
- Strong client relations skills are a must to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Effective problem-solving skills, and ability to make time sensitive decisions.
- Willingness to travel (Estimated 25% of time will be spent in the field).
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.