Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Structural Welder and Fabricator in Hilliard, OH.
Structural Welder and Fabricator needed for Direct Hire opportunity with local large job shop!
MIG Welder and Fabricator will perform thin and thick welds (up to 4”). Welds could be 3 ft. long or more. Fabrication duties may include working with shears, band saws, grinders and similar equipment. This position is in a job shop that will work with a variety of products including large structural components and will require blue-print reading, fit-ups, lay-outs, etc.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
• Proficient at reading and properly interpreting blueprints
• Experience using measuring tools to check accuracy
• Proven experience working with different types of steel (Stainless, Carbon, and Aluminum with various thickness).
• High School Diploma (GED)
• Proven experience (Min. 2 Years) in either MIG or TIG Welding
• Ability to pass a 6G welding qualification test
• Experience with band saw, shear, metal brake, oxygen/acetylene torch, grinder, and other fabrication equipment
• Experience using forklifts, overhead cranes, and ability to lift and move 50 lbs. items
• Minimum two (2) years Fabrication experience
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.