Manufacturing Engineer needed in Louisville, KY.
Trillium Construction is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer who develops, supports, and implements production processes for automotive and industrial equipment parts. This position will focus on mainly on assembly and will work closely with all related departments to support company objectives.
- Evaluate, support, develop, and improve manufacturing processes
- Evaluate processes and equipment to increase productivity and eliminate failure
- Design and analyze work force utilization, workflow, layout of equipment, and space requirements maximum efficiency
- Participate in cost reduction activities
- work closely with members of manufacturing and quality to support targets for quality, cost, and delivery
- other duties may be assigned
Relocation offered to those who qualify.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
- Associates degree of above in engineering field is required
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interpret drawings and blueprints
- effective problem solving skills
- good organizational skills
- Experience with line leveling and balancing is preferred
- Experience with DC Torque Wrench’s is preferred
- experience with CAD software
- experience with 3D modeling
- G&M Code experience
- General fabrication shop skills
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.