Now hiring a Quality Engineer in Louisville, KY.
Quality Engineer needed immediately for an Automotive Manufacturing Facility in the Louisville, KY area!
- Interpret technical standards and product drawings to develop and implement product check methods and quality controls.
- Responsible for product quality conditions.
- Work closely with manufacturing floor side activities.
- Utilize preventative quality techniques to improve quality, reduce in-line defects, and reduce scrap.
- Lead corrective action activities and communicate to the customer or suppliers as needed.
- Develop and maintain control plans, FMEA’s, and quality check sheets.
This is a direct hire position offering relocation benefits to those who qualify. Position is for first shift with a salary range of $60,000-$70,000 with overtime pay offered as well. No per diem available.
If you are interested, apply now.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree preferred.
- Ability to interpret product drawings (GD&T) and technical standards.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to give formal presentations.
- Experienced with corrective action disciplines and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of APQP, SPC charts, FMEA, check sheets, and control plans.
- Japanese OEM and experience with Toyota production system is a plus.
- Understanding of Microsoft office software and packages.
- Ability to lead and work within a team.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.