Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Electrician Field Service Tech needed in Toronto Canada.
Candidate will be performing operation, maintenance, data collection, electrical site design and connection, basic troubleshooting and associated record keeping of all Camera systems in multiple cities and municipalities in Canada.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for Electrical site and system design, documentation and connection.
• Responsible for ensuring the maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
• Perform troubleshooting of various electrical, mechanical and electronic components in the field.
• Perform basic mechanical work of assembling and installing equipment components in the field, Install, tune and maintain digital camera systems in pole cabinets in the field, provide support for other programs when required.
• Perform all duties delegated by the Program Manager.
• Knowledge of electronics and computer skills for configurations and trouble-shooting.
• Possess good communication skills in English.
• Have basic Office Software computer skills.
• Must be able to work in a structured, transparent and auditable manner, prioritize, comply with processes and quality checklists.
• Be willing to travel for technical training, as requested.
• Effectively prioritize, plan and manage time.
• Adhere to various safety regulations.
• Adhere to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
Field work will occasionally require bending and lifting of as much as 50-75 lbs. as well as climbing ladders to access equipment (less than 3 meters above ground level), Daily exposure to outside elements, as required, Performs all other duties as assigned
If you are interested in this direct hire opportunity contact Cathy Hamel at .
• Hold a valid 309A Electrical license - required
• Must have experience in traffic control signaling
• 1-3 years’ experience troubleshooting and repairing electronic components, power and connectivity wiring, computer hardware, etc.
• Experience in the field of Photography in general and Digital Photography in particular would be a plus
• General knowledge with Windows operating systems and Office applications, in particular Microsoft word, Excel and e-mail
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.