Trillium Construction is currently seeking a Construction Coordinator in De Pere, WI.
The Construction Coordinator will be responsible for performing a wide range of administrative duties including, but not limited to the coordination, preparation, processing, distribution and tracking of all construction documentation associated with aerial and underground utility projects. They provide direct support to the Project Managers and other members of the Project Team.
- Coordinate, prioritize, and organize multiple projects with fast paced schedules.
- Obtaining permits.
- Submitting located to the digger’s hotline.
- Processing change orders.
- Provide support to field supervision.
- Assist with coverage of front desk during receptionist’s breaks and absences.
- Provide back-up assistance to project teams when they are overloaded.
- Process, distribute, and track contract material and safety documents associated with project.
This is a first shift, direct hire position, offering $15-$20 per hour, depending on experience. No per diem or relocation benefits are offered.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
- Experience obtaining permits preferred.
- Submitting locates to digger’s hotline preferred.
- Change order experience preferred.
- General office administration experience required.
- Project Coordinating for construction projects required.
- Customer Service experience required.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.