Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Construction is now seeking an Assistant Project Manager for a direct hire position in the Bay Area!
Our client, a high-end drywall, ceiling, and framing contractor in the Bay Area, is seeking a n Assistant Project Manager or a Project Engineer to add to their team for luxury residential and design heavy commercial projects.
High potential for growth, vibrant company culture, and full benefits available! Salary is negotiable, starting at $70,000/year and ranges up depending on experience. Project Coordinators with field experience are welcome!
Major Responsibilities include:
• Setup initial contracts and project information
• Receive, review, forward and track status of submittals
• Initiate, prepare, review, track and distribute RFIs
• Assist in management of project process • Assist in preparations of bid packages and procurement
• Update construction schedule based on project team input, Trade Contractor progress and materials delivery
• Change management systems, including soliciting, receiving, reviewing, and preparing quotations and change orders
• Maintain construction drawing documents and log
If you’re interested in this direct-hire opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager, please apply today!
-2+ years experience on site assisting with construction projects
-High end, interior project experience is a plus!
-Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and preferred familiarity with Plan Grid or OST software
-Familiarity with Prolog, SureTrack, OR Primavera is a big plus!
-Past experience on farming, drywall, or ceiling projects is a plus
-Must be able to read prints
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.