Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Program Manager needed in Novi, MI.
The Program Manager is responsible for project management for key electronic and electro-mechanical design projects developed from the NA Sales and Engineering office. The main job responsibilities include managing customer timelines, managing customer project interface and ensure that projects are completed on-time and on-budget.
Job duties include:
• Key window person for Customer Project Meetings for projects assigned
• Manage and track all project aspects of assigned projects, particularly cost and timing, and drive countermeasures as needed to keep timing and budget
• Gather data and create project cost/budget calculations and update on regular basis
• Lead local weekly APQP/Team meeting with all responsible departments
• Reporting of all project statuses to senior management on a weekly basis
• Support engineering as needed to ensure design projects are completed on-time on-budget
• Follow and enforce Gate Reviews and drive APQP process for internal requirements
• Coordinate project launches from administrative aspect
• Maintain project folders per guidelines on Sharepoint
Support New Business Opportunities
• Build relationships with key customer engineering contacts to ensure strong customer support and high customer satisfaction
• Obtain and communicate information on customer technical needs to internal team
• Support Global Engineering Team with regard to build requirements and scheduling of validation testing
• On-site of support of customer meetings or plant audits as needed – local and international travel may be required.
• Track customer tooling orders and invoices
If you are interested, apply with us today.
-BA/BS required - Engineering degree is preferred.
-2+ years of automotive program management or relevant experience
-Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
-Knowledge base of automotive standards
-Automotive Core Tools
-Knowledge of Automotive OEM development requirements
-Knowledge of OEM Portals/Websites
-Knowledge of APQP Process
-Working knowledge of automotive electronics, sensors or electromechanical parts
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.