Controls Engineer needed in Danville, IL.
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Controls Engineer to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair plant equipment involving checking voltages, changing out bad components, switching out gauges, as well as making camera and software adjustments.
Additional job duties include:
- Program PLCs and diagnose machine faults/failures
- Research and recommend machine control upgrades to address outdated controls
- Document changes to electrical drawings and generate upgraded drawings
- Prepare daily log reports and document/track the off shift activity to ensure proper follow up on machine problems and repairs
- Assist E-Techs
- Work on special projects such as machine function additions and troubleshooting, and repairing plant equipment
- Adding PLC relay outputs at the request of the customer
- Other projects and responsibilities as specified
The salary range is $60,000-$70,000 but could go up. The hours are 10pm-7am, Sunday-Friday.
Relocation benefits offered.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
- Proficient in English Language
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- PLC experience, CNC troubleshooting experience, and AC/ DC servo drive experience
- Walking in a manufacturing setting with multiple stairs and inclines
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.