Estimator needed in Owensboro, KY.
The OSP Estimator will be responsible for the keeping of the companies FTTH network in a Geographic Information System database. This will include cost estimates, corrections to fiber network designs, generating construction reports, drafting, and consolidating information to determine feasibility of a given area for construction. Project will include expanding fiber into multi-dwelling units and commercial buildings, and augmenting network expansion in areas of high demand.
- Design and Develop layouts for fiber optic networks to service multi-dwelling units and businesses.
- Create rough design of network augmentation, splicing documents and building entry for fiber network design.
- Research existing network for ability to expand and service installations and expansion areas.
- Generate Bill of Materials estimate from a project design.
- Assist with Google Earth design.
- Assist with cost estimates for new projects.
- Support the review and development of design software.
- Update GIS database with information from As-Built construction maps.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering $50,000-$75,000, depending on experience. Relocation benefits may apply to those who qualify. No per diem.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience.
- Efficient with Microsoft Office applications (specifically Word and Excel).
- 2+ years field experience on similar projects is preferred.
- Ability to read project drawings, prints, schematics, and specifications.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and interface with multiple departments.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.