Aerial Construction Manager needed in Lexington, KY.
The Aerial Construction Manager will recruit and train crew members to install and maintain aerial fiber optic cable lines. This position will direct daily operations of line crews and visit job sites to ensure safety, quality of work, and adherence to construction plans and specifications.
The Construction manager will be responsible for safety, quality, costs, and schedules of the project. The Aerial manager will also be required to work with permitting entities, utility owners, and property owners to ensure projects are completed in a manner consistent with permits and up to code.
- Work closely with corporate recruiters to identify and interview crew members.
- Identify equipment requirements including bucket trucks, winders, safety equipment, and crew trucks needed in order to carry out the project.
- Read and interpret construction drawings, blueprints, and specifications.
- Ensure crew is properly trained and proper safety procedures are implemented on-site.
- Schedule work crews to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Time sheet management for all work crews in region.
- Ability to prepare progress and status reports for projects showing work performed, and how work is progressing against the schedule of the project.
- Ability to work with multiple departments to ensure efficient work scheduling and project completion dates.
- Ensure permit and authorization compliance.
- Review and approve cost accounting reports.
- Maintain open communication with management on project progress.
- Represent company in a positively and promote returning business with customers.
- Maintain strong positive relationships with supervisors, co-workers, and clients.
- Adhere to company safety policies, regulations, and procedures.
This is a first shift, direct hire position offering $90,000-$100,000, depending on experience. relocation benefits may apply to those who qualify. Seeking Candidates in the KY, IN, or IL markets. No per diem.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
- 5+ years’ experience managing or supervising aerial cable placement crews.
- Experience as an Aerial Lineman installing fiber optic communications cable preferred.
- Knowledge of Telecom Engineering and Construction.
- Experience with project reporting, time-sheets, cost analysis, and monitoring crew productivity.
- High School Diploma or Higher Required.
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.