Now hiring heavy civil construction Equipment Operators for work in Denver!
Trillium Construction is currently seeking experienced heavy civil construction Equipment Operators in the Denver, CO area.
We are seeking heavy equipment operators to operate a track hoe with experience in working with rivers, streams, erosion control, grading, and earthwork.
- Operate heavy power-driven equipment for excavation and construction related projects. (primarily a track hoe).
- Perform a variety of skilled construction related and maintenance tasks.
- Read and interpret maps, sketches, drawings, specifications and technical manuals.
- Prepare written reports of forms.
This is a first shift, direct hire position offering $20-$28 an hour depending on experience. No per diem is offered but relocation may be offered to those who qualify. If you’re interested in this direct-hire opportunity for Equipment Operators, please apply today!
- 10+ years’ excavation experience.
- 10+ years’ heavy equipment operator experience.
- Valid drivers license.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen.
- MUST have experience working in Rivers, Streams, Erosion Control, Grading, and Earthwork.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.