Now hiring a heavy civil construction Project Manager for direct-hire in Denver!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Project Manager for heavy civil projects in the Denver, CO area.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the schedule, budget, safety, timeline, and quality of a project from start to finish. The PM will be responsible for managing construction projects from the project bidding until the final closeout.
- Build client relationships at beginning of project to ensure understanding of vision and scope of project.
- Apply for licenses and permits and ensure all policies and procedures are performed up to code.
- Maintain a value of project safety as well as all internal controls required to safeguard assets and personnel of the company.
- Conduct on-site job visits with superintendent, architects, and construction crew.
- Evaluate and process change orders, change requests, procurement, and material submittals.
- Ability to track and monitor project quantities.
- Monitor information requests while staying in close contact with management and clients.
- Review and monitor all invoices for payment.
- Ensure work is completed in accordance with construction document, quality standards, and safety standards.
- Manage and organize projects to achieve client goals and establish appropriate strategy to do so.
- Manage project schedule to ensure timeline is followed and met.
- Expedite critical tasks, long dead items, and sensitive sequencing activities.
- Manage subcontract administration.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This is a first shift, direct hire position offering $$90,000-$110,000 per year, depending on experience. Relocation benefits may be offered to those who qualify. No per diem is offered. If you’re interested in this opportunity for a Project Manager, please apply today!
- 5+ years’ experience with Heavy Civil Project Management Required.
- Project experience with Water Diversion, streams, erosion control, boulder structure and Bank stabilization techniques required.
- Excellent client relations and internal communications skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management/Civil Engineering Preferred.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.