Project Superintendent needed in Denver, CO.
Trillium Construction is currently seeking a Project Superintendent for Heavy Civil Projects in the Denver, CO area. The Superintendent will oversee and supervise field staff, while adhering to project schedule, quality, and budget. The superintendent will also be responsible for on-site safety, and employee time keeping.
- Manage subcontractors, employees, consultants, and vendors on job site to ensure project completion on time and on budget.
- Review and become familiar with project budget, schedule, and timeline to ensure adherence.
- Ensure project quality standards are met and in line with clients and company standards.
- Place orders for materials and be responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Follow project timeline to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Monitor and ensure on-site safety to ensure compliance.
- Maintain records for field personnel such as field reports, orders, time-sheets, and RFI’s.
- Effectively communicate with Project Manager, Owner, Architect, and all other team members.
- Complete project close-out.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This is a first shift direct hire position offering relocation benefits to those who qualify. No Per diem is available. The salary range is $$90,000-$110,000, depending on experience.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
- 5-10 years’ heavy civil/commercial superintendent experience required
- Bank Stabilization techniques, Stream, Channel, and Boulder Structure experience required
- Water diversion, mitigating water in channel techniques, lowering water tables experience required
- Willingness to travel to projects throughout the front range of Colorado
- Great communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Ability to manage multiple facets of a project at once while maintaining productivity, and on-site safety.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.