Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Application Architect needed in Quincy, MA.
The Architect uses a range of expert technical skills based on a keen knowledge of data warehouse concepts and must be highly proficient with Oracle SQL. The Architect will help identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities. The Architect is responsible for regular peer code reviews and frequently mentors others.
Job duties include:
• Creates data models and designs to meet specific business needs
• Ability to determine appropriate sourcing and storage of data from multiple source systems
• Understands and is able to translate business requirements into Data Warehouse solutions
• Codes Oracle ETL scripts that will extract data from an operational database and populate the staging and target data warehouse schemas
• Documents code and processes for distribution to all interested parties
• Documents design using industry standards including ERWIN diagramming
• Provides query writing support and tuning expertise to analysts and end users
• Develops shell scripts for production job automation
• Is able to work in a 24x7 environment which requires on-call rotation
If you are interested, apply now.
• 5+ years of experience in database architecture and development including analyzing, designing, documenting, coding, testing and implementing primarily SQL code
• Thorough knowledge of data warehouse principles and techniques, specifically dimensional data architecture modeling
• Exceptional Oracle SQL skills and PL/SQL skills
• Hands on experience with set based operations, analytic functions and query hints
• Command of data warehouse modeling concepts is required
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong Erwin ERD modeling
• Proficiency with Linux and shell scripting
• Experience working with a large, multi-terabyte data warehouse
• BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
• Medicaid or other healthcare or claims processing experience
• AWS (Cloud) Experience
• Informatica ETL experience
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.