Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Low Voltage Technicians for work in the Victoria area!
Trillium Construction is now looking for experienced Low Voltage Technicians to work on Voice and Data projects for updating/servicing fire alarm, CCTV, IPTV card access and alarm installations.
Service and project work will place you on a specific site for an undetermined duration of time to pull cable and terminate jacks. Service work is scheduled overnight Sunday through Thursday with 40 hours per week. Pay rate is $18 -$23 per hour, based on experience. No per diem is currently available.
If you’re interested in this long-term opportunity for Low Voltage Technicians, please apply today!
• Familiar with NFPA, NEC and OSHA codes and standards
• Strong understanding of low voltage systems and practical field experience
• Able to read blue prints and able to work independently
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.