Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
CNC Lathe Machinist needed in Green Bay, WI.
Trillium Staffing is currently looking for a 1st shift CNC Lathe Machinist with programming and operating experience on CNC Haas and/or Swiss Lathes. The selected applicant will be responsible for programming the equipment to create parts directly from blueprints. This candidate will also do a wide variety of other machine shop duties as needed.
Hours for this position are Monday-Friday, 7:00 am-3:30 pm. Wages start at $20/hr and up, based on experience.
If interested, please apply today!
- Minimum of 2 years CNC Lathe experience
- Fluent with G and M codes
- MasterCam/PartMaker programming experience needed
- Ability to work from blueprint to final product, hands on from start to finish of job
- A high school diploma or equivalent required. A technical diploma in machine tool operation or equivalent preferred
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and hiring CNC talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.