Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Project Estimator for direct-hire in Fort Wayne!
Trillium Construction is currently seeking a Project Estimator for commercial/residential Concrete, carpentry, and masonry construction projects ranging from budgets of 1 to 50 million.
The Estimator will be expected to bid both public and private projects, review plans and project specifications, perform quantity take-offs, obtain material and labor pricing, and prepare scope of work and bid proposals.
- Ability to bid and estimate large-scale commercial and residential projects.
- Ability to read and understand construction blue prints.
- Perform quantity take-offs.
- Obtain labor and material pricing.
- Attend on-site meetings.
- Provide bi-weekly updates and daily job reports.
- Helps Project Manager prepare budgets, job schedules, and manage job costs.
- Helps prepare and manage RFI’s, and prepare requests for change orders (if needed).
This is a first shift, direct-hire position offering $60,000-$80,000 per year, depending on experience. No per diem is offered but relocation benefits are offered to those who quality. If you’re interested in this opportunity for a Project Estimator, please apply today!
- A construction related bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of related Estimating experience.
- Sage Timberline, On-Screen, and Blue Beam software experience is preferred.
- Microsoft Office and Project Efficiency.
- Ability to read blue prints and project plans.
- Must possess strong knowledge of masonry and concrete construction processes.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.