Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Production Supervisor needed in Washington Courthouse, OH.
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Production Supervisor in Washington Courthouse.
This is a dayshift position, working Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm (OT expected around shift times – paid).
Dayshift supervisor works closely, and coordinates manufacturing efforts, with afternoon shift supervisor. We currently do not have a 3rd, however probable in the future.
Job duties include:
• Dayshift supervisor oversees production and support associates. Must also communicate, and work closely, with maintenance, machine shop, quality, shipping/receiving.
• Ability to train/operate PIT’s and ability to train/operate on small overhead pendant crane.
• Anticipate operating department equipment to a) learn equipment functionality, b) assist in training new associates, and c) understand/adjust tooling for 1st part quality inspections.
• We work with temporary employment agencies. Must understand and support workforce changes daily/weekly.
• Ability to comfortably and willingly give crew meetings to discuss topics related to our performance and/or operation.
• Must have multi-tasking skills. Ability to work in often-chaotic atmosphere, while simultaneously developing methods/practices to reduce root causes through corrective actions.
• Takes direction from the production manager, as well as providing operations updates throughout the shift to the production manager.
• 80% of time on the production floor, 20% of the time on administration duties (emails, paperwork, electronic form work, phone calls).
If you are interested, apply with us today.
• Thorough understanding of safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery principals and apply them to the shop floor throughout the shift. Train, monitor, and maintain associate accountability on these principals.
• Understanding of “manufacturing waste”; product scrap and reworks, associate unproductive time, excessive WIP, etc.
• Experience performing progressive discipline tasks when safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery principals and standards are compromised.
• Knowledge with computer systems; employee job scanning, employee time management scanning, email systems, Windows Office products.
• Must portray self with leadership traits our associates look up to with two-way respect. Stern but fair leadership quality and personality.
• Familiar with metal working operations; forming, trimming, punching, laser marking.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.