Diesel Mechanic needed in Morganville, NJ.
The individuals will be working at the Company’s facility and in the field. These individuals will be responsible for diagnostics and troubleshooting and maintenance and repair work and related tasks for the Company’s existing Fleet and related Equipment which includes:
• Company Vehicles: cars, vans and pickups
• Light and Medium Vehicles: utility trucks, mason dumps, service trucks and traffic trucks (TMA)
• Heavy Duty Trucks: tandem trucks, tri-axels and tractor trailers
• Heavy Equipment: bulldozers, backhoes, loaders, excavators, telescopic forklifts, man handlers, asphalt pavers, rollers, milling machines, transfer machines, crushers and cranes
• Small Equipment: light towers, generators, air compressors, electronic arrow boards, message boards and road saws
The individuals will be paid between $50,000 and $80,000 annually, dependent on level of experience. The individuals will also be eligible for benefits, paid time off and a 401(k) plan.
If you are interested, apply now.
• 5+ years experience as Diesel/Heavy Equipment Mechanic
• 2+ years of mobile experience
• Computer diagnostics, heavy hydraulic and electrical (DC voltage) and general and preventive maintenance
• Own and safely use hand tools
• Class A mechanic is preferred but will consider Class B mechanic
• Certifications would be helpful
• Able to lift 50-100 lbs.
• Valid driving license (CDL preferred)
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.