Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Datawarehouse Developer needed in Boston, MA.
The DW Developer evaluates, designs, and manages database systems in a client/server, mainframe or cloud environment and works with users to analyze requirements and define specifications for database access, structure, format, documentation, security, back-up and recovery.
The DWD performs validation checks, maintains database dictionaries and coordinates the installation of new and revised database systems. The role requires a thorough knowledge of relational database systems, structured query language (SQL), and a working knowledge of referential integrity, triggers and stored procedures.
- Data and database operational support including database operations/administration, data management/configuration and, internal (e.g. incorporation of new data channels) and external dataset integration.
- Regular Data Refresh including modifications to data tables.
- Data quality initiatives embedded in the data and database operational support framework to address regular and intermittent data issues caused by inconsistencies in the data presented to the DataMart.
- Report production and enhancement ensuring the timely generation and distribution of regular provider and population reports.
- Other activity primarily focused on ad-hoc support.
- Manage application upgrades and migration activities.
- Create and maintain written procedure manuals.
- Maintain professional interaction with internal and external teams and management.
- Working with Providers.
If you are interested, apply now.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a Database Administrator role. Experience in:
- Solution assessment and validation.
- Technical Requirements / Specifications Development and Management.
- Data-warehouses and Data-marts.
- Data Architecture.
- 8+ years of professional experience doing Microsoft SQL Server (2008, 2012 or greater) database management & database administration.
- 5+ years of experience with T-SQL and PowerShell Scripts, ETL is required.
- Strong working knowledge of query, index and DB I/O performance tuning, and Stored Procedures and SQL coding is required.
- Ability to manage all DB maintenance plan activities including backups, indexing, integrity and consistency checks, etc.
- Troubleshooting and resolving database blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues, Data issues etc.
- Possessing a strong understanding of database administrator methodologies.
- Understanding of project management and the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working in a PMO environment.
- Experience working with software vendors.
- Evidence of ability to work within a team and promote a collaborative work environment.
- Experience in maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Possess organizational, presentational and customer service skills.
- Possess excellent problem-solving, analytical and time management skills.
• Familiarity with Cognos.
• Experience working in the Healthcare Industry.
• Experience working for State Agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Management or related field or equivalent work experience
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.