Project Manager/Estimator needed in Mount Sterling, KY.
Trillium is currently seeking a Project Manager/Estimator for commercial and residential Concrete and masonry construction projects. The Project Manager/Estimator will be expected to create and maintain positive relationships with GC’s, builders, and laborers. Candidates must be able to manage multiple residential and commercial projects to stated plan details, scope documents, and company standards while staying on-budget and on-time.
- Creates and maintains effective schedule for assigned territory.
- Knowledge of building codes and standards.
- Creates a positions and strong safety culture.
- Ability to bid and estimate large-scale commercial and residential projects.
- Ability to build strong positive relationships with customers and clients.
- Prepare submittals.
- Oversee jobs from start to finish.
- Attend on-site meetings.
- Provide bi-weekly updates and daily job reports.
- Prepare budgets and job schedules, manage job costs.
- Prepare and manage RFI’s, prepare requests for change orders.
This is a first shift, direct hire position offering a $55,000-$65,000 salary range. No per diem or relocation is offered at this time.
If you are interested, apply now.
- 3-5 years of related Construction PM experience.
- Microsoft Office and Project Efficiency.
- Exceptional people and leadership skills HIGHLY valued.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to read blue prints and project plans.
- Must possess strong knowledge of masonry and concrete construction processes.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.