Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Design Engineer needed in Troy, MI.
Trillium Technical is currently seeking a Design Engineer to design, develop, test, applicate and production release Axle, Transfer Case and Suspension systems and components for Defense, Specialty & Off-Highway markets. This person will interface with customers, suppliers, test labs, production manufacturing facilities, and several internal engineering groups.
• Perform engineering analysis necessary for the production design, application and testing of axle/suspension components and systems.
• Use of CAE tools such as Creo Parametric and Creo Simulation.
• Interface with all aspects of engineering to meet customer requirements with focus on project timing, product design, test plans and prototype builds.
• Work with designers to release detailed drawing packages.
• Review supplier variances and provide variance disposition recommendations and supporting documentation.
• Establish good working relationships with team members, outside suppliers, customers and various internal groups.
If you are interested, apply with us today!
• BSME required; MSME preferred
• 2-3 years of design engineering experience utilizing Creo
• Experience with specialty and defense vehicle products and systems
• Design experience with structural components - forgings, castings, weldments
• Experience with geared systems
• Understanding of vehicle systems and dynamics
• Excellent understanding of static analysis, and familiar with fundamentals of dynamic and kinematic studies
• Working knowledge of 8D Problem solving tools
• Working knowledge of GD&T
• Understand ISO/TS quality system
• Well versed with all MS Windows software
• Approximately 10% travel required
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.