Trillium Hospitality is now seeking cashiers in the west valley for a country concert at State Farm Stadium.
• Provides services to customers in a friendly and efficient manner. • Sells concessions including beverages and food items. • Collects money and accurately makes change from guests for items sold. • Monitors money in cash drawer to ensure adequate change is available. • Sets up, maintains, and breaks down food service line, concession stand, condiment stations, etc. • Maintain high sanitation and safety standards throughout the area of responsibility, which will meet or exceed Federal, State, and Local standards and client requirements. • Ensure organized and clean storage areas for all food. • Ensure that all food items are properly handled, and stored at the conclusion of the shift. • Clean your workstation “as-you-go” and leave it stocked and clean.
* Basic understanding of cashiering, food presentation, and service.
* Must have at least 6 months of cash handling experience.
* Must be able to make change and balance a drawer and complete all necessary paperwork.
* Must be TIPS certified for most positions.
* Possess high standard of cleanliness and knowledge of workplace safety procedures.
* Requires standing/walking/bending throughout shift.
* Must be able to lift and carry heavy cases of food items at any given time (40+ lbs).
* Effectively communicate in English, an eye for detail, and the ability to multi-task.
* Great customer service skills.
* Provides professional image at all times through appearance, demeanor, and dress.
* Possess current Maricopa County Food Handler’s Card.
As a leader in the hospitality and events staffing, Trillium Hospitality partners with some of the most well respected and reputable private and public venues in the nation. In addition to work opportunities with great organizations, Trillium Hospitality employees may be eligible for a wide range of benefits including: paid holidays, paid vacations and 401(k). Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.