Now hiring Mechanical Assembly Workers for full-time work in the Columbus area!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking Assembly Workers on 1st shift!
Candidates are needed primarily for the assembly of large metal cabinetry for Power and Technical industries. OTJ training provided in hardware insertion & packaging. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 7am - 3:30pm $14 + per hour, depending on experience (pay is negotiable for the right candidate).
If you’re interested in this opportunity for experienced Assembly Workers, please apply today!
• Previous knowledge and experience in assembly of products; referencing prints.
• Ability to read and accurately interpret prints.
• Mechanically inclined and able to use a variety of power and hand tools.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs with regularity.
• Forklift and Pallet jack experience.
• Ability to take direction; working as a part of a team as well as independently.
• Previous Metal or Fabrication experience on either: brakes, hardware insertion, turrets, welding, powder, paint prep., etc. is helpful.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.