Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Warehouse Workers needed in Worthington, OH.
Our client maintains stock control, pulls product and parts for specific customer orders, configures products using various hand assembly techniques, tests the product, packages the product, and completes shipment transactions.
Job duties include:
Stock control, pulling items for an order, assembly, test, pack, ship, and other related duties as required to fulfill customer orders.
Specialty skills needed:
• Ability to work effectively with electrical, electronic, and mechanical sub-assemblies
• Ability to use hand tools (power screwdriver, torque wrench, hand wrenches, etc.)
• Ability to understand fractions, decimals, and measurement techniques
• Ability and drive to meet customer quality and delivery requirements
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
• Ability to inspect own work and the work of others
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
• Ability to work overtime when required (some could be on weekends)
• Ability to work from order schedules
• Ability to follow directions
Must have STWB and lift 50 lbs.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
High School graduate with excellent math and reading / writing ability.
Mechanical experience with a minimum of (1) year product assembly and test experience.
Prior experience in operating fork trucks or high bay equipment is strongly preferred. Capability of being certified to operate a fork lift and high bay storage / retrieval equipment is required.
• Product assembly and test experience
• Experience working in a fast paced team oriented environment
• Basic computer knowledge / skills (Baan and/or Fourth Shift experience a plus)
• Demonstrated good attendance and punctuality record
• Experience in reading, comprehending, and following assembly procedures, test procedures, quality assurance procedures, and component/assembly engineering prints
• Prior fork-lift certification strongly preferred. Ability to be certified is required.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.