Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Senior UX Designer needed in Seattle, WA.
This individual will have hands on experience in design as well as managing small to medium teams as well as developing teams.
• Lead a creative team of IA, UX, visual, and motion designers as well as UX researchers and brand designers
• Create the vision for developing, communicating and implementing the user experience design for multiple products across platforms; follow through with the processes and tactics to implement the vision
• Lead, Inspire, Mentor and Develop others on the Design team
• Conduct and build in-house capabilities for user research, to test and validate design concepts with end users
• Deliver business vision using design artefacts such as Information Architecture, Task flow and High-Fidelity mocks and prototypes.
• Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, guidelines and pattern libraries
• Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
• Analyze user interface problems and lead your team in creating on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
• Consider market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and user research findings and drive data-driven decision
• Work closely with the Product Management teams
• Help the design team with planning, prioritizing, and overseeing initiatives; manage projects; ensure that all designs are executed on time and at the highest quality levels; manage and scope team initiatives, set priorities, and direct the team to ensure timely delivery.
• Regularly present the team’s work to senior managers and executives for review and feedback
• Create UX that balances consistency across all our platforms with mobile and device specific needs
• Develop, deliver, and maintain detailed design specifications for Engineering
If you are interested, apply now.
• An online or digital portfolio demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design, conceptual thinking, and creative problem solving across platforms.
• 5+ years of experience as user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role (enterprise applications preferred).
• 3+ years as manager of small to medium size design teams; experience managing and growing teams is required; demonstrated ability to mentor and develop senior designers.
• Experience as a leader of multi-disciplinary creative teams
• Fluency in best practices for interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
• Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
• Solid experience guiding or managing user research and usability testing
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.