Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Senior Business Analyst in Quincy!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Senior Business Analyst for work in Quincy, MA!
Client seeks a senior Business Analyst who will have primary responsibility for the creation of all technical documentation for new or existing IT applications. The emphasis will be on meeting with business users to document requirements as defined as standards by Project Management. The BA will also assist in quality assurance (QA) testing, including Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
• Work with assigned Project Manager by participating in all phases of project life cycle including business requirements gathering and documenting
• Research existing application inventory for recommendations like systems
• Gather detailed business and technical requirements and participate in definition of business rules and standards
• Plans for, develops and documents in detail the functional requirements of solutions for business problems
• Devise ways to add new functionality to existing computer systems
• Design and develop new system by choosing and configuring hardware and software
• Oversee the installation and configuration of new systems to customize them for the organization
• Create detailed use cases
• Develop and implement test plans
• Participate in phase gate project management office reviews
• Provide clear and realistic time lines to all stake holders
• Assist in prioritization of requirements
• Support end-user training materials and end-user documentation
• Provide guidance to business on scope and iterative development processes
• Utilize existing tools and processes to schedule reviews and code drops
• Prioritize work among multiple projects
• Provide on-going support as needed
If you’re interested in this opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst, please apply today!
• Seeks to understand user’s business activities
• Direct experience with large health care data and data management
• Strong analytic skills and attention to detail required
• Knowledge of Medicaid terminology, structures and programs
• High level communication skills including the ability to express findings and recommendations clearly to end users and several levels of management, verbally, visually and in writing
• Extensive experience in MS Office; other relevant software experience desired
• Ability to translate business requirements into functional specifications and business requirements documentation.
• Ability to investigate and analyze information and draw conclusions
• 5+ years as a business analyst in an IT project
• Knowledge of Unified Process and/or Agile process
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience
• Proficient in English grammar, usage, mechanics and composition
• Proficient in usage of MS Office Suite – Vision. Project, Word, excel, Access and Powerpoint
• Thorough knowledge of relational databases and data models
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.