Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now seeking a Metalworking Account Manager in Tennessee/Kentucky for a home office opportunity!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Metalworking Account Manager for direct-hire placement!
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for the Metalworking and Industrial divisions. The Account Manager is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and expanding assigned key customer accounts by managing all aspects of the relationship, coordinating communications and responding to customer needs. In addition, the candidate will build and maintain excellent customer relationships by providing rewarding partnership.
If you’re interested in this direct-hire opportunity for an Account Manager and you meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• BA or BS degree (technical degree preferred) or equivalent experience
• Five years direct Sales, Business development, and Account Management experience
• Automotive or Industrial Lubricant or Chemical background required
• Metalworking Sales experience required
• Relevant Tennessee territory sales experience required
• Sales Planning, Price Strategy, and Analysis
• Project Management and Product Development
• Outstanding communication skills including presentations and public speaking.
• Proven sales success and strong leadership skills.
• Approximately 60% travel required
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.