Aerial Lineman needed in Louisville, KY.
Trillium is currently seeking Aerial Linemen for the construction/upgrade of cable or television or telephone systems.
- Ability to throw 1-2 pound over elevated telephone/cable lines and trees.
- Ability to pull down cable lines to secure wires.
- Ability to use pounding equipment to install grounding rods and anchors into the ground.
- Pulling wire and cable lines.
- Install equipment and dress pole to customer specs.
- Operates vehicle and lift safely, following all safety and traffic regulations.
- Assist in directing traffic flow in accordance with local and state DOT guidelines.
This is a direct hire first shift position offering $18-$23 per hour. Relocation benefits may be available to those who qualify. No per diem is offered.
If you are interested, apply with us today.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic construction principles.
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to operate mechanical and manual equipment.
- Knowledge of safety systems associated with drilling and trenching.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Valid drivers license required, CDL preferred.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.