Now hiring Low Voltage Technicians for work in the Glendale, WI area!
Trillium Construction is now looking for experienced Low Voltage Cabling Technicians immediately.
We are looking for technicians committed to their work and have a passion for technology.
-Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a commercial environment.
- Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels, audio video installs, programming, theater)
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
This is a full-time opportunity, working Monday-Friday. The pay rate is $15-$20 per hour, depending on experience and no per diem is currently available. Trillium is proud to offer Health, dental & vision coverage and paid PTO & Holidays. If you’re interested in this opportunity for Low Voltage Technicians, please apply today!
- Experience with digital multi-meters, and testing cable
- Experience with troubleshooting networking issues
- Experience with rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
- Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.