Now hiring a Project Manager for direct-hire placement in Greensboro!
Trillium is currently seeking a Project Manager for Geotechnical Projects in the Greensboro, NC area.
This is a first shift, direct hire position offering $80-$110k depending on experience. Relocation is offered to those who qualify.
- Project Management duties for small to large materials testing and special inspections projects.
- Prepare documentation of field activities, observations, and testing on construction projects to ensure project plans and specifications are correct.
- Conduct lab and field cost estimates and proposals in accordance with project plans and specs, International Building Code requirements, and client requests for proposals.
- Develop relationships with peers in local engineering and construction communities through participation in local professional organizations.
- Extensive use of Metafield and other filed laboratory information management systems for recording field observations.
- Coordination of local and regional business development.
- Strong working knowledge of IBC special inspections, DOT standards and procedures, ASTM, and AASHTO.
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance and calibrations for compliance with AASHTO accreditation program requirements (including external and internal audits), as well as organization and maintenance of a state radiological license for nuclear density gauges.
- Strong understanding of business metrics, effective leadership, safety policies, HR policies, and risk management.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for an experienced Project Manager, please apply today!
- Professional Engineer license preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Geotechnical Engineering, or closely related discipline.
- 4+ years of materials testing, special inspections, or Geotechnical experience REQUIRED.
- Effective communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to work outdoors in varying weather conditions and environments.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.