Safety Inspector needed in Reynoldsburg, OH.
The Safety Manager will be responsible for providing strong site safety administrative and supervisory support. The position administers safety and health programs at numerous facilities to eliminate or reduce the risk of injury and illness, promote the maintenance of employee health and safety through coaching, team building, open communications, and active involvement in the workplace. They are also responsible for ensuring health and safety programs and hazard identification and control and complying with company, plant and federal regulations. Experience in training and taking a proactive approach with regard to recordable incidents and meeting goals of the company
This direct hire position pays 65K - 70k annually.
If you are interested, apply now.
• Experience in assuring compliance with all OSHA regulations at various sites
• Physically capable of standing, walking, bending, pushing, pulling, reaching and twisting on job sites to inspect for safety
• Good decision making skills and ability to perform in stressful situations
• Must have a background in safety
• Must possess strong knowledge of OSHA Rules and Regulations
• Must be experienced in automotive and conveyor systems
• Must be willing to work Overtime, weekends and holidays such as Christmas, Easter and July 4th
• Must be able to travel an average of 75% of the time
• B.A. or B.S. in Organizational Development or Management, related discipline or equivalent experience
• Six Sigma helpful
• Must possess basic P/C skills, MS Word and Excel, MS Outlook
• Must possess knowledge of machine operator equipment such as is used by Welders, Crane Operators and Field Service Engineers
• Experience in the Manufacturing Industry is preferred
• SAP FI certification is a plus
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.