Autodesk Civil Design Engineer needed in Southfield, MI.
Positions available for Autodesk Civil Design Engineers in Southfield, MI!
Job duties include:
• Assist the design area in the accurate preparation of construction plans, specifications and estimates for various road and bridge improvements
• Perform design engineering tasks utilizing civil engineering methods and Autodesk Civil 3D software
• Coordinate design work with internal departments and external customers
• Attend and respond to public informational meetings and public hearings
• Supervise and take responsibility for all aspects of the design function on projects
• Search existing records for survey, right-of-way, soils, and traffic information
• Direct preliminary surveys, hydraulic and drainage studies, and system designs
• Perform structural analysis and design of bridges and culverts, and conduct field reviews
• Develop costs estimates and address environmental considerations
• Supervise and participate in the preparation, revision and delivery of preliminary and final plans, specifications, and engineer estimates
If you are interested, apply now.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering required
• 5+ years of civil design engineering experience
• AutoCAD 3D experience required
• Experience with road design duties in civil engineering
• Experience preparing plans for MDOT Local Agency Programs
• Familiarity with FHWA, MDOT & AASHTO standards, HEC-RAS, & Autodesk Civil 3D
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.