Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Finishers needed on 1st shift in Kalamazoo, MI.
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Finisher to perform duties involved in finishing units and readying them for shipment. Works as part of a team.
This is a 1st shift opportunity, working Monday-Friday, 6am-3:30pm with overtime on Saturday from 5am-11am.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Applies insulation according to bill of material specifications
• Vacuums and cleans units in preparation for shipping
• Assists Finisher-Tagger with application of tags
• Prepares shipping paperwork
• Makes transportation arrangements
• Builds skids
• Crates or packages units for shipment
• Safely move units with forklift and/or other lift equipment
• Safely loads units onto trucks
• Complete checklist
• Observe all company rules and policies, i.e. safety, attendance
• Participate and work in a team atmosphere
• Maintain high productivity and quality workmanship
• Suggest design and procedure improvements that improve quality, productivity, and reduce cost
• May be asked to serve on various committees
• Responsible for keeping work area(s) clean and free of clutter during work time and at the end of shift 5S time
• Participate in department SQDCM meetings
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
If you are interested, apply with us today.
• Ability to read, write and do simple math
• Good mechanical ability
• Ability to complete forms and follow instructions
• Ability to accurately read tape measure
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and bills of material
• Ability to safely and properly use a wide variety of hand, power and pneumatic tools
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Must have high school diploma with some post high school vocational training or a Ability to safely and properly use a forklift and/or other lift equipment
• combination of experience and training sufficient to perform the job duties
• Ability to work cooperatively with others in a team environment
• Ability to follow directions in practices and procedures
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.