Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Hospitality is hiring Concession Stand Workers for Spring Training Ball Games and Concerts throughout the Valley.
Must be friendly and possess excellent communication skills. Expected to assist concession food service while consistently providing high quality products for all guests. Candidates are expected to provide exceptional service to all guests, as this is a fast paced position that will involve constant customer interaction and satisfaction.
• Provides services to concession customers in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Serves food in proper pre-determined portion sizes.
• Serves food that is the correct serving temperature and quality.
• Sets up, maintains/replenishes, and breaks down food service line, concession stand, condiment stations, etc.
• Communicates with concession cooks when food quantities or quality need attention.
• Maintain high sanitation and safety standards throughout the area of responsibility, which will meet or exceed Federal, State, and Local standards and client requirements.
• Ensure organized and clean storage areas for all food.
• Ensure that all food items are properly handled, and stored at the conclusion of the shift.
• Clean your workstation “as-you-go” and leave it stocked and clean.
? Basic understanding of food presentation and service.
* Must have at least 6 months of food service experience.
* Possess high standard of cleanliness and knowledge of workplace safety procedures.
* Requires standing/walking/bending throughout shift.
* Must be able to lift heavy cases of food items at any given time (40+ lbs).
* Effectively communicate in English, an eye for detail, and the ability to multi-task.
* Great customer service skills.
* Provides professional image at all times through appearance, demeanor, and dress.
* Possess current Maricopa County Food Handler’s Card.
As a leader in the hospitality and events staffing, Trillium Hospitality partners with some of the most well respected and reputable private and public venues in the nation. In addition to work opportunities with great organizations, Trillium Hospitality employees may be eligible for a wide range of benefits including: paid holidays, paid vacations and 401(k). Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.