Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring experienced Cooks for work in the Phoenix, AZ area!
Trillium Hospitality is now seeking Cooks for work in Phoenix!
The Cook is expected to participate in all aspects of food preparation, production, and presentation of meals and food offerings while consistently providing high quality work products for all guests. The main responsibility of the cook is for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, grill/fry, oven, line, and/or other areas of the kitchen.
• Performs skilled duties in the preparation of food for fine dining and catering service.
• Responsible for reading and understanding menus, recipes, and product labels.
• Responsible for knowing methods of food preparation and cooking, sizes of portions, and garnishing of foods to insure food is prepared in prescribed manner.
• Maintain high sanitation and safety standards throughout the area of responsibility, which will meet or exceed Federal, State, and Local standards and client requirements.
• Ensure organized and clean storage areas for all food.
• Ensure that all food items are properly handled, and stored at the conclusion of the shift.
• Clean your workstation “as-you-go” and leave it stocked and clean.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
• Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
• Must have at least 6 months of cook experience.
• Possess high standard of cleanliness and knowledge of workplace safety procedures.
• Requires standing/walking/bending throughout shift.
• Must be able to lift heavy cases of food items at any given time (40+ lbs).
• Must possess cutlery tools.
• Great customer service skills.
• Possess current Maricopa County Food Handler’s Card.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
As a leader in the hospitality and events staffing, Trillium Hospitality partners with some of the most well respected and reputable private and public venues in the nation. In addition to work opportunities with great organizations, Trillium Hospitality employees may be eligible for a wide range of benefits including: paid holidays, paid vacations and 401(k). Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.