Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
2nd shift Assembly Workers needed in Kalamazoo, MI.
Busy Kalamazoo company that is ramping up their 2nd shift workforce needs wiring assembly employees to work 4 10-hour days on a trial-hire basis. Hours are Monday through Thursday from 3:15 PM to 1:45 AM. When overtime is worked the hours are Fridays from 1:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. If you would enjoy 10-hour days in exchange for a longer weekend , this is the job for you! Pay rate is a minimum of $12.50 (plus a $1 shift differential for a total of $13.50 per hour) and the company offers great benefits when hired!
• Ability to read, write and do simple math
• Good mechanical and spatial relationship ability
• Ability to accurately read tape measure
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and bills of material
• Ability to braze / silver solder copper and stainless steel piping to DTS standards
• Ability to bend and form copper tubing to DTS standards
• Ability to safely and properly use a wide variety of shop tools, including hand tools, power tools, band saws, MIG welder, pipe threader and plasma cutter
• Ability to safely and properly operate a forklift and/or other lift equipment.
• Physical and visual acuity at a level to effectively perform duties. Be able to stand for long periods of time, sit, bend, squat and kneel. Be able to push or pull at least 50 pounds and be able to safely lift at least 40 pounds. Be able to reach and work over head. Be able to climb and stand on ladders or the unit’s frame as needed
• Must have high school diploma with some post high school vocational training or a combination of experience and training sufficient to perform the job duties
• Ability to follow directions in standard practices and procedures
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.